Saturday, January 30, 2016

I've finally done it!! from James H

Dear Word Spy,

After a couple of years I finally decided to figure out what the codes, in your first book, mean. It took me a little while to get them and I even had to do some spying around to figure it out and i got it! The sentence is;

(SUPPRESSED BY THE WORD SPY MEANWHILE SO THAT OTHER WORD SPIES CAN WORK IT OUT FOR THEMSELVES, BUT JAMES YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!)

 I've also read your second book and now it is time to crack its codes as well.

Lots of thanks for teaching me so much about words, it has helped me in my English classes a bit. (I even needed to study this book for school!)

Well I better get back to my spying.

James H

Dear James,

This is such a great message for me to receive!  full of great news from one of my spies.  So glad you've enjoyed the book and what's more CRACKED THE CODE. (I must get to work on another code for you - watch this space - well, this blog)

Keep on spying....

from our-yay  impressed-ay al-pay,

Why Stop Red

(why indeed?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your question for the Word Spy ...